Thursday, 18 October 2007

Work in Progress




I have been painting like a mad woman (well madder than usual)

I have a monthly stall at a Farmers Market in Wheathampstead and as well as completing my regular orders I have been making a few extra bits to take with me to sell on the day. Hopefully I will still get orders for custom made personalised items, but not too many as I am getting busier and busier with orders from the 3 sites I sell on and from existing customers as well.

I have made a few Christmas signs these usually go well each year and a few little girls and boys plaques that are ideal stocking fillers. If anyone wants one please let me know otherwise they will be off to Market on Sunday.

7 comments:

pink-petal-designs said...

Hi, you have been busy, i LOVE the large letters you have made.
Glad you liked your doorstop.
Sarah x

Angela-Brambleberries said...

Thanks Sarah, I will send you the measurements this week it's been a busy busy week-end, I'm not complaining, honest!

Angela xx

Vanessa said...

I love the car hangers, I'm trying to think of some one worthy of them.

acorn and will said...

What beautiful products! I'm guessing you are at the Farmers Market in Wheathampstead? I'm often in St Albans so will try to pop across next time, time to shop for Christmas!

Jennifer

Jodie said...

Hope your market went well !

craftyclaire said...

I love the letters, did you cut them out yourself? I'm so impressed, how do you do it all???

Angela-Brambleberries said...

I have a very clever (handy with a jigsaw)and patient husband, I draw, he cuts, I paint.

Angela xx