Wednesday, 14 November 2007

Pink, Pink and more Pink....










I have had so many orders this last three weeks that I am begining to wonder why I ever picked up a paint brush, it all started with a few wooden ikea boxes many many moons ago, you know the ones with the little drawers... anyway I was saying to Sarah over at Pink-Petal-Designs that as much as I love my craft I wish someone would order something in any other colour but pink, actually she wasn't very helpful as she confessed that she would probably order pink also, well I suppose she would with a name like that...

Anyway I said to my little one (3.9 yrs) on Sunday lets make something (the cardboard boxes on the kitchen window sill were driving me nuts!) she said I want to make a robot and I want to paint it, yes you guessed it PINK... photo's of that to follow it has been taken off to bed everynight since, I fear it may not be long for this world as it doesn't fair well squashed between a 3yr old and 74 teddies!!

Anyway take a peek at a few of my latest orders (I have made a few other colours, especially for the boys as pink may not go down to well)

9 comments:

pink-petal-designs said...

whooooo Ang, these are lovley, i can see why you are so busy with so many orders now!!!
Thanks for taking part in my pif, i dont think i need to email you for your address lol.
Sarah xx

Angela-Brambleberries said...

Thanks Sarah, I'll photocopy the pattern for you and send off next week.

Ang xx

vintage twist said...

Oops I think I might choose pink too!

Melissa Goodsell said...

Your clocks are so lovely!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog too :)))
Melx

tillyboo said...

Hi Angela,
What some fab stuff. I love everything, the clocks especially.

Thanks for popping by my blog, no
I didn't sell Pink Milly, in fact I didn't sell one horse ! Of course, if you are interested in her, you can have first dibs.

Laurie
x

Angela-Brambleberries said...

Thanks Laurie, I love your stuff too I think I have a bit of sewing envy!!

Angela xx

tillyboo said...

Hi Angela, Bless you !

Can you email me your email address so that i casn send you some pics please ?

I'll send it to the email address on your 'Notonthehighstreet' page too just in case.
I'm having a bit of trouble with my email for some reason.

Laurie
x

tillyboo said...

Thanks Angela, I've just emailed you :)

Laurie
x

MrsB said...

wow, you make the most wonderful things, they are so lovely, you have a great blog! x