Friday, 23 November 2007

Slugs, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails..........

That's what little boys are made of, although in my experience little boys are mostly made of marshmellows and cuddle's and little girls are not always made of sugar and spice but can be, on the odd occassion made of spitfire and prickles.... (as I found out at bedtime last night).

Anyhow we made up this morning and had a lovely time sticking and making (any excuse not to do the housework) and little squigly came up with a lovely christmas box and 2 christmas cards all by herself (I can only find one of them now), well apart from covering the box in brown paper, obviously I did that bit.... but I think for a 3 year old she didn't do half bad... a natural crafter, I'm so proud... she's asked for a sewing machine for christmas but as I'm quite partial to a little nibble of those lovely fingers I think the sewing machine will have to wait a few years, I don't fancy any little pinkies sewn on to anything!!


But back to the BOYS, I thought it was about time I gave them a bit of a mention on my blog and show you some of my recent orders.





10 comments:

Levin (and Emily) said...

Hi!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have to say I just had the biggest laugh when I read your post as I've just been to my Mother-in-law's and she thinks little boys are 'noisy, aggressive and egotistical'. I spend a lot of time defending them - I love my daughter and my sons equally. Unfortunately though, last night they were particularly excited (read loud). hmmm.
anyway, I must get back to reading your blog - although I'm in the middle of a skirt and should get back to it - but I'm avoiding the zip! My 6 yo gun toting son is currently embroidering some fabric for a christmas stocking! Best go help him.
cheers
l
x

Melissa Goodsell said...

These are fantastic...looove the rocket clock - so cool!
melx

Angela-Brambleberries said...

thanks for your comments, we are trying to teach the little one the difference between indoor and outdoor voices!!

Angela

Jodie said...

Gorgeous work as always - love the rocket especially

tillyboo said...

Lovely, Lovely, lovely ! especially the pirate.
The boxes are very creative too, I'm going to make wrapping paper with Tilly this week - could be interesting ?

Laurie
x

tillyboo said...

Bless you Angela ! What lovely comments you have left me. Thankyou !

Laurie
x

AnnieB said...

love the rocket clock - my daughter loves rockets!

pink-petal-designs said...

Lovely things, i love them all !!
Sarah x

David and Melissa said...

Hi Angela,
This is Melissa from GardenCreatures and I would love if you wanted to participate in my PIF and I don't mind that you are participating in the one happening with sarah. No probs.....
Can you please send me your address and particulars to me at
bigfriendlyvegan@gmail.com
It might take me awhile and I might not start until after chrissy for you...I hope you don't mind.
Melissa xxxxxx

Kat-in-a-flap. said...

My son would love the motorbike sign,your designs are gorgeous.