Monday, 17 December 2007

PIF, Christmas and final Make for 2007...

I was lucky enough to be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment over at Pink Petal Designs when Sarah was doing her PIF and this is what she sent me.


This lovely little stocking went straight on the tree!

A hairband and this great covered notebook, I always have a book on the go as I constantly have ideas popping into my head all it takes sometimes is a certain colour combination, pattern or saying and I have to write it down or the moments gone and I will be sure to forget it. I will use this now in future as it is much easier on the eye that my regular books!!

To take part I had to promise to reciprocate and do a PIF of my own, look out for this in January as I will be making up a few new bits and will give them away here.

I managed to get the tree up last weekend, make a few new decorations and wrap everyones pressies (all except my kids) but I have to do that in the dead of night in case they hear the minutest of rustlings and I get rumbled. I feel like I'm on some secret mission which gets more and more difficult each year, James Bonds got nothing on us mums....




Those little trees were so easy to make, I now want to make hundreds of them : )

I only have one present left to make, a door plaque for my niece, they moved into a new house a few months ago and I have held off giving them new bits for their bedrooms as I have saved that for Christmas. Then it's REST, REST,REST....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

Your tree looks beautiful as do all the crafty goodness things you've posted on here,
Melx

saraeden said...

I hope you have a very Happy Christmas !

Sara x x x