Tuesday, 22 January 2008

80 Years Young and the Orient Express!

Sorry I haven't been around much lateley (hopefully I've been missed a little bit), I had a little break after Christmas and thought that January would be really quiet but since the 5th Jan I have had orders nearly every day which has been a great start to 2008, long may it continue! most popular items by far are my hairclip holders so I have decided to include some of these in my PIF which I am planning to do within the next few weeks.

In the mean time I thought I would share some pitures of my wonderful, wonderful Grandmother (aka Nanny Rosie and my best friend) she was 80 this year (sorry last year) and we had a trip on the Orient Express to celebrate, it was a fantastic day (expensive but worth every penny) it is a day that I will remember forever, unfortunatley the photos are not great as I forgot my camera and had to buy a throw away at Victoria, oh we'll perhaps well have to go again!!





Isn't she Amazing??





Hope everyone is keeping well and a belated HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Nice to see you again- yes she is amazing ,what a fun thing to do.

pink-petal-designs said...

HI Ang,
welcome back to blogging. You look like you have had a fab time and your gran looks great for her age !
Sarah x

tillyboo said...

Oh bless her, what an amazing experience !

Nice to see you back on the blog !
Laurie x

Love Glasses said...

what an amazing experience !